Although this is the month I cannot spell to save my life (seriously, I’m shocked my spell checker doesn’t pop up a box that says “Seriously, it’s not that hard.”), I’ve got some good things going this month that I must share.
1. DGB signs with Mizzou: OK – This just happened like 30 minutes ago, but it’s pretty awesome that my alma mater got the #1 recruit in the nation, Dorial Green-Beckham. That will be quite a way to start our first season in the SEC off!
2. Visiting Antique Archaeology in Nashville: Does anyone else watch American Pickers? These guys are hilarious, and they find the most interesting things throughout the country to sell at their stores in Iowa and Nashville. And lucky for me – I get to go to the Nashville store! I doubt we’ll come home with an Indian, but you can bet I’ll be proudly wearing my tee!
3. St. Louis Blues at Nashville Predators: This is the real reason we’re heading to Nashville this weekend. I’ve been to an away Cardinals game at Pittsburgh, but the rivalry wasn’t there. The Blues and Nashville have just one point separating them in the West. Plus, I’ve got a Backes jersey to wear (with cowboy boots – don’t judge) and a strange urge to hear “I like it, I love it.” But only once.
4. Super Bowl XVIII: If you’re thinking, “why does she care about the game?” You’re completely right – I don’t. But I do love the ads! The ones I’ve seen so far have been awesome, and I can’t wait for more.
5. Valentine’s Day! I know, I know. Completely cheesy, but I like it! Plus, I picked up a super cute dress from Express that I’m dying to wear.
So what are you looking forward to most in February? Any leap year babies? Hopefully it’s a great month for all!