Week one of meal planning is done, and let’s be real – I’ve only made two meals! For the record, we didn’t stray from the plan (we did reorder our pizza night, though!) – we just had a TON of leftovers to eat! You’ve already heard about my delicious BBQ Pulled Pork (now with photo!), now it’s time for a super-easy, healthy option – BBQ Chicken Salad!
- Chicken (I always use frozen, but you can use whatever you have!)
- Black Beans (Rinsed and Drained)
- BBQ Sauce (I used my leftover Sweet Baby Rays!)
- Ranch Dressing
- Cook the chicken and slice into cubes.
- Mix lettuce, chicken, black beans, corn and tomatoes in a bowl (I used about a cup of both black beans & corn, but Andy requested next time I use less black beans)
- Add equal parts of BBQ sauce and ranch dressing, and mix.
Seriously, could that be easier? It’s a great meal when you aren’t sure what to cook – you could mix in anything you want, really! Try it out for yourself and let me know what you think!