Today is my 25th birthday. I’ve been alive and well for an entire quarter of a century, which seems INSANE! I’ve decided instead of following a silly Buzzfeed list of must-do’s this year, I’m going to create my own.
What 25 things do I want to complete in my 25th year?
Learn to make a complete dinner for 6. I’m talking salad, bread, meat, sides, dessert. Let the dinner parties commence!
- Choose water over soda, 9 times out of 10. I’m on my third week of no soda for lent, anyway!
- Pay off my debt.
- Host a 90’s themed party. Andy and I have been wanting to do this for years. Better now than never!
Speaking of Andy…Marry my best friend.
- Enjoy Food Truck Friday. It’s on my St. Louis Bucket List, so why not get it crossed off?
- Watch the Blues win a Stanley Cup. Wishful thinking, I know.
- Attend a Cardinals playoff game. Much more practical.
- Upload all of my CDs to iTunes. Yep, still haven’t got around to it.
- Try something completely new with my hair. After the wedding, of course!
- Go on a spontaneous trip.
- Finally lose those last five pounds. Or first five pounds, depending how you look at it.
- Play hooky and go to the zoo.
- Seek out my birth mother. This is something I’ve been putting off for a very long time. Maybe after the dust settles from the year of weddings, I can put the effort into learning more.
- Reach out to a new friend.
On the same sense, clear out the friends that are more trouble then their worth. Everyone has at least one. I’m too old to care anymore! Dress my age. See ya bed time booty shorts.
- Perfect my resume design. I’m anal about it – I’ve probably had 15 templates in the past four years.
- Visit my Alma Mater. It’s been too long, Columbia. I need Trops.
- Figure out who A is. PLEASE MARLENE? #PLLproblems
- Let things go. As my dad always says, “Life is too short, and you’re too pretty.”
- Moisturize daily. This is the best my skin will ever look again. WAH.
Find the perfect blog name. I won’t be a Glatz forever, unfortunately. Scuba Dive.
- Live every day to the fullest!
What would you add? Let me know!