Ah, Sunday afternoon. The sounds of football fill the house, leftovers get eaten and we prepare for Monday.
If you’re anything like me, your Sunday is filled with family visits, laundry, last-minute shopping and cleaning before heading back to work. Luckily, this super easy burger recipe pleases the whole family, and takes just about 15 minutes!
- Ground Beef (I use 93/7 lean)
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Garlic Salt
- Set your oven to broil (500°)
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Roll your beef into round balls (I typically get 8 out of a pound)
- Flatten down and make an X in the middle of each patty
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper (if you’re looking for exact measurements, use 1 TBSP per pound of garlic salt and 1 TSP per pound of pepper. I just wing it!)
- Pour Worcestershire sauce on each patty (again, if you need measurements, use 2 TBSP per pound.)
- Add a pad of butter on top of each patty
- Bake for 9 minutes (medium) or 11 minutes (well done)
- Add cheese of choice (we do pepper jack and american!) and broil for another minute
- Serve on a toasted bun with toppings of choice (husband loves thousand island dressing with it, I’m more of a ketchup and mustard girl!)
Add a bag of chips, mac & cheese or tater tots, and you’ve got an easy meal for the whole family!
Adapted from Foodie Crush.