I’ve never been good with these things, however I figure if it’s published into the world wide web (does anyone EVER call it that?), I’ll have to stick with it.
- Never again will I dye my own hair. Learned that lesson all too well. The extra money is COMPLETELY worth it. (Thanks Illusions for fixing my mess!)
- No more nail biting. OK – I’m kind of cheating. I stopped biting my nails this fall. But I want to continue keeping them nice, because I just feel better with pretty painted nails.
- Cook at least 3 nights a week. Even if that means frozen pizza, (which it shouldn’t, since I just got a crock pot) I need to use the food I’ve bought, as well as enjoy the calories I’ll save by skipping the drive thru.
- Stick to a cleaning schedule. This whole Sunday cleaning day is a pain. I figure I’ll do floors one night, laundry two (we wear a lot of clothes!), bathroom one and kitchen one. Shouldn’t be terrible, right?
- Walk Yadi weekly. I’ve got to stop being lazy! That little ball of fur is FULL of energy. He deserves to get outside whenever we can! Weather permitting, of course.
What are your New Year’s Resolutions? Whatever they may be, I wish you the best 2012 can possibly bring!