March is bound to be my organized month. With my meal planner handy, I’ve set out to plan, make and
devour eat delicious home-cooked meals!
Crockpot Pulled Pork Sandwiches (adapted from Iowa Girl Eats)
- Pork Loin
- BBQ Sauce (Sweet Baby Rays for us!)
- A can of Diet Coke
- Hoagie rolls
- Insert pork loin in crock pot.
- Cover pork loin with a cup of BBQ sauce and can of Diet Coke
- Let cook 6-8 hours
- Drain crock pot
- Shred pork (mine was easy to shred at 6 hours!)
- Add additional cup of BBQ sauce
- Apply to hoagie roll and top away!
SUPER easy, especially for a snowy Sunday dinner. And you know what? It was DELICIOUS! As in Andy & I both finished our sandwiches before I remembered to take a photo! WHOOPS!
He added hot sauce and American cheese, while I opted for mustard and American cheese, but I bet they would be delicious with swiss, provel (of course) or onions!
*UPDATE* I got a picture when we had leftovers – I keep forgetting I’m cooking for two!
One reply on “Meal Planning Day One: Crockpot Pulled Pork Sandwiches”
[…] – we just had a TON of leftovers to eat! You’ve already heard about my delicious BBQ Pulled Pork (now with photo!), now it’s time for a super-easy, healthy option – BBQ Chicken […]