I don’t like stealing ideas, but one of my favorite blogs, Living with a Boy, has a Friday Five each week, and I just love the idea of recapping my five favorite things this week, so consider the idea “borrowed!”
1. DogTV: I finally caved in and bought DogTV (channel 354 on DirecTV) for Yadi. The entire programming is made for dogs – stimulating content to keep them active as well as relaxing content for nap time! I know Andy thought I was nuts when I turned it on – there are actual voice overs saying “What a good boy! You’re such a cute dog!” – but Yadi was glued to the screen! Too bad our TV times out after 4 hours of inactivity – he could easily watch it all day while we’re at work!
2. Baseball Wreath: This is my weekend to-do. After all, baseball season is just around the corner! And let’s be honest, I don’t want to jinx the Blues into their playoff run. Let’s hope it turns out!
3. Target Threshold Windham Console Table: I’ve already got one in my house, and I can’t wait to put together the second! These tables are perfect for blank walls, behind couches and really anywhere you can fit them. Plus, right now, they’re 30% off. It’s just another way to boost your Target addiction. You’re welcome!
4. St. Patrick’s Day: March is my favorite month – after all, I was born in it – and St. Patrick’s Day is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate! I look fantastic in green (it’s a blessing for us dark haired ladies), there is plenty to do in St. Louis, and I’m required to work-from-home the day of, as my office is in the heart of the Irish community. Cheers!
5. WE HAVE A DRIVEWAY! We just can’t walk or drive on it yet, but you know, details. It’s just nice to get out of the chat rock and onto solid ground!
So here’s to the weekend, and all of the fabulous things you have going on.